Aster Short-Sleeve Wrap Dress
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
Life on the road is all about simplicity, versatility, comfort, and convenience. This short-sleeve wrap dress delivers on all those traits. The polyester/spandex stretch blend packs easily, wears effortlessly, adapts seamlessly to a wide range of activities, and is low-maintenance. It also has moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor control technology, proving that high performance and great style are not mutually exclusive.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Self-fabric tie at waist
- Average length: Reg 38"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSuze1970Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI LOVE this dress!Jul 30, 2019
I've been wearing it with a sports bra which is super comfy and gives me the look of a tank underneath. I have a small chest, and it fits me well. I love the belt and the curves it gives me. Dress is comfy, washes well, and is great for travel. Please make it in more colors. Would love it in red or navy.
- Yes, I recommend this productSzthdyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAlmost perfection!Jul 2, 2019
The only thing this dress is missing is pockets! Perfect length, comfort, fit, style. If this came in more colors, I'd buy one of each. I bought this for a 2 week trip to Europe this summer & it was all I wanted to wear. It works no matter where it what you are doing.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaxGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for travelJun 25, 2019
Nice fabric, great for travel when you need a dress for everything. Can be very beautiful with makeup, heels, and hair, or casual with sandals and a pony tail. It is a little long though, I probably will shorten it. If you buy a size too small the top wont close over chest leaving a gap, better to buy bigger, but is true to size.