Aster Crossover Dress - Print
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
Low-maintenance, high-performance sleeveless dress made of a breathable polyester/spandex blend that wicks moisture and includes built-in sun protection and odor control. The versatile style, with its front crossover neckline, is ideal for outdoor activities and casual travel.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Front darts enhance the flattering fit
- Side pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productVery pleasedGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectDec 25, 2020
I was gifted this dress in the purple color. I just order 4 more from the clearance section. It is perfect for me. I'm 64 and the extra pleating eases over my expanded waist very nicely. It is very flattering for a more comfortable figure. I'm 5'8", 160 lb, and a 36D. I wear a cami under this dress for modesty, but I wear a cami under just about everything for warmth. I wear this dress over a long sleeve t-shirt and leggings in the winter. I love the deep pockets. They are sturdy enough for my iphone 11. I have the older style dress without the pleats and this dress is more flattering for me. I know some people prefer the older style. I hope that Eddie Bauer never cancels this dress. Maybe they could offer both styles.
- Yes, I recommend this productLoriGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful FitJul 3, 2020
Drapes beautifully, comfortable, flattering, great dress for travel. Perfect for hot summer days. You'll love it. Way to go, EB!
- Yes, I recommend this product30 Year EB CustomerGenderHeightType TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCan't go wrong wtih this dress....Jan 23, 2020
I bought two of these a year or two ago and found them to be perfect sun dresses. The right length (does not fall above the knee but hits me mid-knee - hate it when my knees stick out), the right cut (falls so perfectly and comfortably), and the right fabric. Just super flattering, uber comfortable dress that I believe would flatter almost every figure. It's a wardrobe staple in the summer....