Aster Crossover Dress - Solid
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Low-maintenance, high-performance sleeveless dress made of a breathable polyester/spandex blend that wicks moisture and includes built-in sun protection and odor control. The versatile style, with its front crossover neckline, is ideal for outdoor activities and casual travel.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Front darts enhance the flattering fit
- Side pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJennyGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Favorite Dress!May 15, 2021
I've had two of these dresses for years, and loved everything about them. Cute. Comfortable. Dress them up or down. Post-baby and a few more pounds, sized up to XL for two new ones. Love them just the same as my trusted oldies. Love the green color. Classic black. I do have to pin the chest area just so I'm not showing too much. Easy fix.
- Yes, I recommend this productPNW retireeGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEasy care Summer travel dressMay 13, 2021
Purchased this dress in two colors for my daughter who is working on losing the baby weight from her second pregnancy yet wants to be comfortable and stylish chasing after her little ones. This dress works nicely.
- Yes, I recommend this productEllieGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlattering petiteApr 28, 2021
Lovely dress! I got the green color and am waiting for the black to ship. I am curvy, busty, and vertically petite with a short waist, so dresses are a challenge to fit well. This is a flattering dress and comfortable to boot. I only wish it didn't have a crossover neckline as it tends to pull open with my size 38 D assets. I would have appreciated it when I was nursing though, lol. I'll just stitch it together for a little more modesty. I hope the designers consider a faux crossover or a regular v neck The fabric is nice- not clingy, but stretchy, almost like a ponte. I haven't been able to wash or wear beyond trying on yet, but am excited to see how well it resists odor this summer! I'll look for more colors or patterns again next year- please add more petite dresses! It is the one clothing item that I absolutely have to buy in a petite, and they are always selling out!