Trail Tank Top
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
Created in the same fabric as our Trail Tight Leggings, this tank offers the same moisture-wicking, odor-control and sun-protection technologies that made our leggings bestsellers. The four-way stretch in the compression fabric allows comfortable movement while also creating a smooth, flattering silhouette. Racerback styling allows a wide range of motion without chafing. A great tank for yoga, running and other activities.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-way stretch
- FreeDry® advanced moisture management
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flatlocked seams
- Matte finish
- Average length, Reg: 26" front: 26.5" back
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDeniseGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHigh Quality Heavy Duty TankFeb 11, 2020
Purchased 3 in different colors (Black, Heather Gray, Atlantic) to use as layers for upcoming trekking trip in Peru. The fabric is a high quality thicker/heavier breathable fabric. I am 5'5, 180lbs, 38C, with a long torso and got a size XL. Because of my longer torso, I have trouble finding women's shirts that are long enough. This top is the perfect length. It falls at my hips and is long enough to allow it to be tucked in and stay tucked in. The cut is also very flattering - fitted yet not to snug.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitJan 15, 2020
I wear this under my scrubs. Very comfortable. Allows movement and keep me cool.
- Yes, I recommend this productmomGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeworkout shirtJan 11, 2020