Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene® odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead. Now in a high-rise style.
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem for ease of movement
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Average rise: Front 10.375"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat LeggingsNov 4, 2019
I love these leggings. They work for my life style. Can wear almost any place.
- Yes, I recommend this productAudreyGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Pockets!, RuggedConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove love love!Nov 3, 2019
This was my second pair of trail tight leggings, but first pair of the high rise. I absolutely love them and want to live in them all the time! I wear them for hiking, for lounging at home, even to work sometimes (I am a grad student in biology, and sometimes my job involves hauling 50lb bags of sand and getting peed on by toads, so these leggings are totally appropriate for work for me). I had just gotten these a couple months ago when I slipped out of a passenger van during a 200 mile running relay race and ended up in a ditch with a wrenched knee. Unfortunately, I was wearing these leggings, and when the EMTs arrived, they had to cut through the leggings to be able to access my knee :( I was so sad that these leggings got ruined! Need to buy a replacement pair, cause I'm not sure I can live without them!
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons Best leggings I own !Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's Trail tight leggingsNov 3, 2019