Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene® odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead. Now in a high-rise style.
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem for ease of movement
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Average rise: Front 10.375"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productGigi Ash | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTrail TestedJun 28, 2019
I wore these leggings on multiple long hikes in Rocky Mountain National Park(RMNP) earlier in June 2019. They kept my legs warm enough for the iffy weather changes in the park and cool enough for when it would warm up. They were great for scrambling over rocks and snow. The high waist stayed up with no pulling them up while hiking. The pockets are great for keeping things handy like your cell phone for quick snaps along the trail, without getting into your backpack. The moisture wicking was great paired with the same type of underwear. I usually wear these to work under longer tops and love them for my active job as a school nurse. This was the first time I ever used them for what they were most like make for hiking and they passed with an A+
- Yes, I recommend this productLaura | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I was looking for!Jun 14, 2019
I bought these leggings for a hiking/camping road trip and they worked great. I never felt like I needed to pull them up like most leggings. They kept me warm in chilly winds but were breathable while working up a sweat hiking. They are comfortable enough for long hours in a car but look good enough to walk around town or into a nice restaurant. I loved the convenient zipped pockets that are actually large enough to fit my phone and small wallet. The price may be a little steep on these but they were a worthwhile investment.
- Yes, I recommend this productMountain Dweller | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsBest Leggings Ever!!!!!May 4, 2019
These tights (leggings) fit perfectly. I purchased the gray in a size small (5'4" - 112 pounds) and I love them. Coming back for the black and navy questions. If you love leggings these are amazing. Strongly recommend.