Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTheresaGenderHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityProsConsGreat for Hiking!Jan 16, 2022
I have to agree with Eddie Bauer that yoga pants are comfy, but they're not always sturdy enough for long hikes or backcountry excursions. These fit that bill pretty well - nice quality material, thick but not so much so that they're uncomfortable. Well-fitted, and they keep their shape for a two- or three-night backpacking trip without much sagging or having to hike up at the waist. Pretty colors (though I do recommend getting a darker color if you're going to be wearing them out in the woods - stains will show up easily on the lighter colors). I am about 5'4" 125lb. with disproportionately short legs, and I really needed to go with the petite size in these. The overall fit was much better. Sometimes I can swing regular sizing in other EB leggings, but if you're between regular and petite, I'd recommend the petite sizing for these. Happy hiking!
- Yes, I recommend this productRosaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove!Jan 4, 2022
These are the most comfortable pair of leggings I own. The high waist stays put and does not roll down (I have a tummy) and they hit below my ankle which is tough to find in a legging. They are super comfortable, not too tight. The quality is high. They are worth every penny!
- Yes, I recommend this productAZLindsayGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat!Dec 11, 2021
Great pants! Bought for an Iceland trip in October and they were perfect! Hiked a glacier, rode horses, went whale watching and wore these leggings everywhere. They're super comfortable and were easy to wash. Definitely recommend!