Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productActive SeniorGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitMay 4, 2021
I bought these for hiking and they look and feel great. I was expecting them to be a little heavier but they are not much heavier than my yoga leggings. I was hoping to also wear these for snowshoeing on those warmer winter days in Minnesota, but I think they will be a little light for that.. Looking forward to wearing them for casual wear and hiking. They fit great!
- Yes, I recommend this productAdkRaineGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsShould be great for hiking and foiling ticksMay 3, 2021
Fitted but not too tight, and nicely tight around the ankle. The fabric is comfortable & easy care and so far, no snags. I'll use them biking as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productJMCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these capris!May 1, 2021
These are such a great fit! And the quality of the fabric is fantastic. May be a bit thick for the dead of summer on the east coast, but I have a few in lighter colors that remedy that.