Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHopeGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStretchy, moisture wicking, easy to washNov 16, 2021
I like a sleek-looking legging that stays up, and does not need constant adjusting.
- Yes, I recommend this productCathyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat leggings for hiking and on-the-townNov 8, 2021
Tights fit really well, even without Petite option that I usually need at 5'2". I've worn them fishing, hiking, on-the-town, and traveling. Retain shape and size well. I bought them for the zipper pockets (why do women's pants rarely have adequate pockets?). These pants are so good you can even wear backwards, which I did by accident when dressing in the dark!
- Yes, I recommend this productMontanaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome comfort!Nov 6, 2021
Can't beat the fit and quality.