Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJillGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsfavorite athletic leggingsJun 17, 2021
These are my favorite running/biking/sporting leggings and I now have 3 pair: 2 full length and 1 capri. Unfortunately, I'm a little stuck between XS and S (5'5" and 125), but I have both, so I can wear XS for running so they absolutely stay in place, and S for biking, when they're less likely to slip down.
- ACd'AGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat tights but...Jun 17, 2021
I wanted to love these tights but I bought them specifically for the pockets which turned out to not be deep enough for my phone so sadly I am returning them.
- Yes, I recommend this productBlancheGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat LeggingsJun 12, 2021
They were a little big should have ordered a Medium