Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWvjennGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat leggings!May 14, 2021
Very stylish and comfy
- Yes, I recommend this productBecksGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsObsessedMay 11, 2021
LOVE these leggings! Super comfortable and flattering. Material is not too think or too thin.
- Yes, I recommend this productKMCGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsNice trail tightsMay 9, 2021
I'm between a medium and large (5-foot, 6-inches, 148 pounds with a generous share of it in my midriff), and chose the large. These are the first pair of hiking tights I've purchased, and I'm glad I did. They are comfortable, not too tight, and I like hiking in pants that don't catch bushes, etc. I might have been better off with a medium, though it's hard to tell. The large tights are longer than I need and while hiking, they are a little saggy around the crotch. Not a problem for me, but a more style conscious woman might want a sleeker fit.