Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGGGGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAwesome trail leggingsApr 16, 2021
I have tried a few different brands of trail tights and these are my favorites. The waist is firm enough to stay put but not so firm that they are hard to get up and down. The fabric is soft but durable. They don't sag at the end of the day. I do not get any friction points or hot spots. I like the zippered pockets but they could be slightly deeper, iPhones are fairly large now. My phone fits but I have to make sure I've got it securely in, I can't just drop it in. Overall I love these tights.
- Yes, I recommend this productKolsen82Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo VersatileApr 15, 2021
Used during a cold, windy 42 degree day while mountain biking, and I was so happy I had them! Not restricting, comfortable, and feel great!
- Yes, I recommend this productLillykGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoveApr 14, 2021
I bought these because of all the great reviews, so I felt I should leave one myself. These will me my new go to hiking and camping pants. I am 5'8", 145 (fluctuate between 140 and 150) and the small fits perfectly. Normally I'd wear a medium, but I bought a small because of the reviews and they fit like a glove. The fabric feels durable, making them great for hiking. Unlike my lulu lemon leggings, which feel like I'm not wearing anything, these feel substantial, like they're holding everything in. These will now be my hiking pants and long Johns, allowing me to carry one less item of clothing when I'm backpacking. I'll most likely be getting more colors too!