Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBlancheGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat LeggingsJun 12, 2021
They were a little big should have ordered a Medium
- Yes, I recommend this productYoopergirlGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsJun 11, 2021
Great pants. Nice high waist is very comfortable. Material is thicker than expected, but very forgiving & also cool & comfortable. I am going to buy more. My husband says they make my old body look younger.
- Yes, I recommend this productTall gal in LAGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsYes, I'm tall.Jun 1, 2021
I'm tall, and 64. It's still difficult to find clothes that fit. Some companies have dropped or altered their tall clothing to my detriment, but not Eddie Bauer. Wonderful clothes, and good sale prices. These tights are fantastic. Comfortable waistband that stays up. I immediately bought another pair. The less expensive girl on the go tights are ok, these are better. I have really long legs, and these are perfect. Thanks Eddie B.