Mercer Knit Roll-Sleeve Bateau T-Shirt - Solid
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Roll sleeves
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 84% polyester/11% Tencel® lyocell/5% spandex
- Average length, Reg Small: Front 25": Back 27"
- Yes, I recommend this productLoveclothes!GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect t-shirtApr 2, 2019
I was not expecting much when I ordered this t-shirt, just a basic. But when it arrived, I loved the feel of the material. It's not a heavy cotton or a scratchy polyester. It's soft, doesn't wrinkle, and will be perfect for summer. Also, it hangs nicely..,not tight, but flowy. I ended up ordering the black in addition to the gray. Just wish it was available in more colors as I would get them all!
- Yes, I recommend this productsdrbnGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros good length, soft materialConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeSuper soft shirtDec 20, 2018
I have two of these shirts - one in solid and one in stripes. They do run large, but I find that most Eddie Bauer shirts run large except for their long sleeve sun shirts. The material of this shirt is really soft and the roll-sleeves combined with the pleat in the back give it some nice style.
- Yes, I recommend this productGloGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeSo comfortable!Sep 18, 2018
These are so comfortable in our hot, humid weather. They wash beautifully. I have them in 5 colors!