Resolution 360 1/4-Zip
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
Four-way stretch fabric with moisture wicking and odor control technologies make this lightweight pullover ideal for year-round layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear more. Wash less®
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Zip front placket lets you vent excess heat quickly
- Length: Reg 26"
- An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoor GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Resolution!Jul 6, 2021
I ordered this to take the place of one that I lost in 'The Campfire" It is too warm to wear right now with triple digit temperatures. But I will be hiking at high elevation (9,000 Ft +) in two weeks where it will be handy as it cools in the evening. I like the fit. The long sleeves protect against insects and Sunburn!
- Yes, I recommend this productDianne WGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Long length for tunic-like coverage, Travel worthy, easy to sink wash & dries quickly, Very comfortable fabricConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeExcellent base layer for fall & winterFeb 5, 2020
This q-zip top is versatile and provides a cozy first layer for fall and winter wear. I just spent a week in NYC and wore this top several times. It's great for travel due to ease of washing it in the hotel sink and it dries (on a hanger) overnight. I have the black and ruby colors and ordered the grey color after seeing how well the top performs. Hopefully, Eddie Bauer will continue to offer this q=zip in more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeth MGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargePerfectJan 22, 2020