Movement High Rise Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Compression polyester/spandex with FreeDry® moisture wicking makes these leggings ideal for everything from active training to relaxing. Now in a high-rise style. Wide waistband is contoured to prevent gaping and lined with dense mesh to flatten stomach. Back yoke design and side seam placement create slimming lines.
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Polygiene® Odor Control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Hidden waistband pocket for small essentials
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
Average front rise: 10.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productVicky | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic leggingsMay 19, 2019
Loved these so much I immediately bought a second pair and the same style in capris. Really comfortable and flattering. Perfect weight fabric, love the high waist which means I can work out without tugging.
- Yes, I recommend this productPNW WOMAN | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingProsConsThe Best Leggings EverMar 30, 2019
I'm picky about leggings and these are the best I've ever tried. I'm 5ft 3 and 118 lb and the medium is perfect. I don't like mine super tight. So comfy and stay in place all day!
- Yes, I recommend this productClaudia | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityYogaPros LightweightConsMy Go-To LeggingsMar 25, 2019
I really really like these leggings! I just started doing yoga regularly earlier this year. I have a long torso, so high-waisted anything is pretty much a must for me. I can put these on for yoga, and bend and twist and turn and downward-dog to my heart's content, and I never have to tug at the waist between poses! They're very lightweight and soft, almost like a second skin, yet they do provide decent support. I am going to try them in the capri style, especially at the sale price. For reference I'm 5'7", about 130 lbs, and the M fits perfectly. Plenty long. Very pleased