Trail Tight Capris - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry® moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene® odor control technology, and FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead. Now in a high-rise style.
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem for ease of movement
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 21"
- Average rise: Front 10.375"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAlyxGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGood quality, a little largeJul 23, 2019
I am 5'2" and am on the leaner side with skinny calves and ankles. No petite sizes were offered when I purchased this so I got a regular size XS. They fit well enough to be wearable, but if I just put them on normally there is a little extra fabric around my calves that kinda flaps around. If I hike it up a bit this is no longer an issue but then the waistband is too loose. Not so loose that it looks noticeably weird or falls down but it appears wrinkly and is not as snug as I would like. Hopefully petite sizes will be offered in the future even during sale times but I have noticed that the website offers no sizing chart for petite so I wouldn't know what size to get anyway. Also this is minor but the pockets are a little wider than normal so if you put in an iPhone 7 and start exercising it does not stay upright, it will become diagonal and jostle which is mildly bothersome. Anyways the material is nice and durable, good quality and I appreciate having actual pockets on women's clothing. Despite having a bit of fitting issues I find these work well even during the summer for rowing, running, gym workouts, etc.
- Yes, I recommend this productJKL Flower PowerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsCons Expensive at full priceFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove theseJul 19, 2019
I love the high rise. I'm slender but have a 65-year-old extra couple inches of waistline. The high rise holds everything in as well as keeps me from having to tug up on them when I get up from a seated position. I'm 5'10", 150# and ordered the Tall medium which fit perfectly. Bought these at 1/2 price.
- Yes, I recommend this productNicoleGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these caprisJun 23, 2019
These are great capris, very comfortable for workouts, with a stay put fit and great ease of movement. I am ordering a couple more pairs!