Trail Tight Capris - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted for any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Movement-specific stitching won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers won't chafe.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip holds ID or keys
- Inseam, Reg Small: 21" | Front Rise 10.375"
- Active High-Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productnanvdandGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest activity capris EVERSep 19, 2020
My sister gave me a pair of these as a gift. I loved them so much that I purchased a second pair. And then I found that I was having to wash them before laundry day because I was wearing the so much. So I just ordered two more pairs. These pants are extremely well made. The zippered pockets are perfect to put my iPhone 10X in AND zip it up. I use these pants for hiking, cycling, and sometimes just for casual wear because I like them so much.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyNCGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these capri leggings - but need more colorsAug 25, 2020
These are great - love the high waist, excellent fabric weight, extremely comfortable and non-restrictive for walking. Also great for wearing around the house. My only complaint is the lack of colors. I have the black, but want these in gray, like the longer high waist leggings. Navy would also be good. I would definitely buy them again if those colors were available!
- Yes, I recommend this productKatieGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing LeggingsAug 15, 2020
I've had a pair of these leggings for a couple years now, and recently have been wearing them as my go-to legging for just about everything lately. In the C-19 world, I have basically stopped carrying a purse to cut down on the items I might need to disinfect when I go out into public so the secure pockets are great for ID, Credit Card, and phone: all I need to go to the grocery store. The main reason I'm only now writing a review is because I just went on a hiking trip over the weekend and did a more technical hike than I usually do, I slid down rocks on my bum, got my legs poked multiple times on sharp twigs, had to literally scrabble up rocks and roots, and these leggings really held up to some serious wear, but I just brushed them off and no harm done. The trail fabric is great, good stretch/recovery, can handle abrasion, and they look good to boot! Highly recommend!