Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight (230 gram) 47/47/6 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 47% merino wool/47% polyester/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productnoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelight but warmFeb 17, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productIowa winter, walk to workGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Higher rise waist works with my high rise pants., Very warm but thin. Can wear under skinny jeans.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEveryday base layer in Iowa winterJan 31, 2020
Purchased these on 60% sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productMouseGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeWarmJan 13, 2020
Warm and tight enough to fit under my jeans.
Be the first to ask a question.