Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight (230 gram) 47/47/6 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 47% merino wool/47% polyester/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTreepieGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the fit, more colors pleaseMay 26, 2019
Really love these, have three now. The grey color is very nice (i rarely wear grey), paired them with funnel neck top from EB for my hikes. Would love to see more colors and maybe more inseams too. They were my true go to in 40 degree hikes in Utah. However, i feel that if EB increases threadcount without sacrificing fit and comfort, it can be a good hiking pants all by itself vs a base layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productmaryGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVERY niceMar 22, 2019
the material has a nice feel- not too tight on the skin but these will be cozy warm without being scratchy- my weight 128 lbs..
- Yes, I recommend this productSCgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect. No plumbers crack!Mar 21, 2019
I carry my weight in my hips and these are cut just right, not too short waisted. Nothing worse than when bending over and your base layer creeps down and you are trying to tug them back up discreetly. Good job EB.