Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 48/48/4 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% merino wool/48% polyester/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYogiGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery happy with this product!Feb 15, 2020
Dries quickly after a long run of winter activities, so when you stop for a break the cold doesnt set in your bones.Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productSandiGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery comfortable and not overly close fitting.Jan 14, 2020
Nice product. Not too warm or tight to remain active.
- Yes, I recommend this productSvetaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove them!Jan 14, 2020
Really enjoying these guys this winter. They are doing their job of keeping me warm. No sweating in them but they keep me warm under other pants.