Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 48/48/4 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% merino wool/48% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyBGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice -Perfect Weight, Pls offer these in Petites!Mar 20, 2019
Just what I was looking for.
- Yes, I recommend this productYespatGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Good Size/Fit, Not itchy, Stretchy, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat!Mar 20, 2019
Usually difficult to follow size guidelines for tights but these were perfect. I usually wear size 10 in Eddie Bauer pants and a size medium in these tights are perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productNGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood base layerFeb 26, 2019
Great base layer. Of course, not to be worn by themselves as they are thin and a little see through, but absolutely excellent to wear under pants. I wear them for cold weather biking and they are perfect and keep my legs warm in the wind and cold.