Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 48/48/4 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% merino wool/48% polyester/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMiamiDominicanGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsexcellent base layerNov 30, 2020
Excellent base layer, the fact that is polyester & wool makes it more durable but still warm enough, used these with the Horizon pants on a hike in 50 degree weather and was very warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productYogiGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery happy with this product!Feb 15, 2020
Dries quickly after a long run of winter activities, so when you stop for a break the cold doesnt set in your bones.Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productSandiGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery comfortable and not overly close fitting.Jan 14, 2020
Nice product. Not too warm or tight to remain active.