Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGenderHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDoes its job as a winter base layerJun 8, 2021
Great close-to-skin layer for winter power walking
- Yes, I recommend this productBCGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove this!Apr 2, 2021
Nice layer for warmth and comfort hiking in the cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productSLMGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery nice.Mar 15, 2021