Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Long-Sleeve Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productEB customerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat for backpackingAug 23, 2019
I have taken this baselayer backpacking twice and was glad I purchased it. It was great for weather in the 40s and 50s. It didn't hold odor, it wasn't scratchy, and I felt better about sweating in wool during the day and not having any issues with moisture when the temperatures dropped. The fit isn't 100% flattering and it's a bit short, but it works overall. I am 5'10", 210 pounds (pear-shaped), and the XL fit fine. I bought this for a good price when it was on sale and with a reward certificate and I don't think the full price would match its value.
- Yes, I recommend this productShortyGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type PetiteActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this topDec 13, 2018
I love this shirt. Even though the sleeves and body are too long for my petite frame, I am glad I kept it. It is comfortable (not scratchy), soft and keeps me warm in my freezing yoga classroom and on winter walks. I did buy it on sale and doubt that I would have paid full price. (Side note: I am very disappointed that EB has discontinued most petite sizing so I am no longer able to wear a lot of their clothes.)
- Yes, I recommend this productCJGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this Base Layer!Dec 11, 2018
Love this shirt. I've only had it a short while - but I love the fit - close for a base layer but comfortable - and I love the added warmth it gives to whatever I'm wearing.