Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Long-Sleeve Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKayakdaloveGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this baselayerFeb 1, 2020
I'm 5'2" 140lbs very athlete wide shoulder 38c bust. I bought size M and fits well. It's thin(not too thin) and keeps me warm. Since I have bigger upper body, I don't like to wear thick sweater. I'll wear this for hiking, kayaking, and daily life.
- Yes, I recommend this productAliterateGalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeWonderful But Run SmallJan 29, 2020
Love them but they run small. I am 5'6, 1115 lbs. with a 34" bust, and ordered the Small in accordance with the size chart, but was tight. Price point is high but I was able to buy them on sale. Am returning for Mediums.
- Yes, I recommend this productSemi-SportyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect BaselayerDec 27, 2019
Perfect weight and true to size; washes well.
Be the first to ask a question.