Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Long-Sleeve Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBDGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable and warmMar 14, 2020
Perfect to layer under sleeveless dresses during the winter. Keeps me warm outside but doesn't overheat me in the office.
- Yes, I recommend this productlivvvGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat and warm!Feb 29, 2020
great for skiing. fitted and thin
- Yes, I recommend this productKayakdaloveGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this baselayerFeb 1, 2020
I'm 5'2" 140lbs very athlete wide shoulder 38c bust. I bought size M and fits well. It's thin(not too thin) and keeps me warm. Since I have bigger upper body, I don't like to wear thick sweater. I'll wear this for hiking, kayaking, and daily life.