Passenger Ponte Skinny Leg Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Easy Care
The classic pull-on skinny leg pants, in a year-round-weight ponte knit of cotton/modal/nylon/spandex with FreeDry® moisture wicking. Stretch comfort and easy care convenience make these ideal for travel.
- Average inseam: Reg 29"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 42% cotton/28% modal/26% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAunt MargeGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest pants I've ever wornNov 26, 2019
As soon as I tried on the pair I ordered, I went back online to order more and they were completely sold out in my size (12 Tall). I implore Eddie Bauer to offer more of these pants, and in more colors. Up till now, I have avoided "skinny leg" pants because I have extremely skinny legs already, and many too-tight pants and leggings give me a pencil-leg look. The thick fabric in these pants are just right -- don't cling, don't bag, don't reveal too much. They just make me look and feel great.
- Yes, I recommend this productGRMomGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect PantsNov 18, 2019
I love how these pants fit! I usually have a hard time finding bottoms that accommodate both my 26" waist and my 38" hips. These are stretchy enough to do the job! They are classy enough to wear to work yet comfy enough to wear while playing with my little boy. I wore them to travel across the country last month and have no complaints. I would love to see this style offered in more colors, like burgundy, teal, and plum - I would buy them all!
- Yes, I recommend this productCGRGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargecomfortable and versatileNov 11, 2019
These pants would fit a straighter body best but are still wearable for my hourglass figure. These are hiking pants but they can also be worn as business casual attire; no one will know what their intended use. I'm 5'5", 125 lbs, 26" waist, 27" hips and the pants hit just above my ankle.