Passenger Ponte Skinny Leg Pants
- Moisture Wicking
The classic pull-on skinny leg pants, in a year-round-weight ponte knit of cotton/modal/nylon/spandex with FreeDry® moisture wicking. Stretch comfort and easy care convenience make these ideal for travel.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Average inseam: Reg 29"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 42% cotton/28% modal/26% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKitGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsPlease bring these back!Nov 29, 2021
Best pants ever! Please bring it back!
- Yes, I recommend this productCorgimumGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, FitConsAlmost perfect pantsOct 20, 2021
These pants are almost perfect. They fit TTS and look fantastic on. I bought them for travel but ended up wearing them for work. The side zip is unnecessary. I pull them on and the hook and eye can poke a bit. I hope that you bring them back without the side zip. I have pairs in black, grey, and burgundy. The grey and burgundy look more cotton-based. The black pair look dressier but after a few washes they started to have white elastic threads poking out around the back seam and between the legs. There is a slight run in the material due to this. I love how they look so I have still been wearing them with tunics to hide the damage. I would buy another pair in a heartbeat if they were available and I would hand wash only. The burgundy and grey haven't had this issue. The black pair are my favorite and most flattering pants but I don't know how much longer I can wear them before the damage is to great. Please bring them back!
- Yes, I recommend this productMK2243Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBRING THEM BACKJun 23, 2021
These are the best pants ever. They can be dressed up or down. Please! Bring them back!!! I even chatted a couple months ago and the person said they would be coming back - but that never happened!