Women's Passenger Ponte 5-Pocket Pants
Live Your Adventure®
Combining the comfort of two-way stretch, moisture-wicking technology, and the easy-care convenience of ponte knit, these cotton/modal/nylon/spandex pants are great travelers and everyday regulars.
- 42% cotton/28% modal/26% nylon/4% spandex
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Slim straight leg
- Zip fly
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold, delicate, separately.
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- Yes, I recommend this productTraveler678Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsI love these pants!Jan 20, 2019
I purchased these pants before I went to Iceland at the end of August 2018. They are fantastic. The fabric is thick and durable and I never had the "baggie knees" problem. They fit like a glove and packed well. To my disappointment, last week I went to put them on and the zipper was stuck! It won't move at all. I took them back to our local Eddie Bauer retail store. The associate was very kind and explained my options. Naturally I love the pants so I told the associate that I wanted a replacement. The associate explained that they do not have them in my size in the store nor on the website. I find this happens a lot with Eddie Bauer. I love their clothes, but many times they do not have my size, in the color I want. I am highly disappointed about this. I think it would be beneficial for Eddie Bauer to have a wait list, where when the product becomes available an email can be sent to the customer. This is a win-win situation. The customers get the products they want and Eddie Bauer can gauge the demand of a product and ultimately increase sales. You can't improve what you don't measure.
- Yes, I recommend this productdacalofoGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsso comfortable!Oct 25, 2018
It was just perfect when I tried the on. I can pack and they still look amazing!
- Yes, I recommend this productGramGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat pants!Sep 18, 2018
I really like these pants. Just got them today and have had them on all afternoon. They're really comfortable and I don't feel the need to tug at them anywhere! I did, however, find that they run a bit small compared to other EB Ponte knit pants. I ordered my usual size 8 but had to exchange them for a 10. Note that the front "pockets" aren't pockets, just made to look that way. The two patch pockets on the back are actual pockets. The length is good and allows for a bit of shrinkage when washed (I'm 5'3" and ordered them in a women's regular).