IgniteLite Hybrid Jacket
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
Put your training on the superior track. This ultralight, breathable hybrid jacket features 100 grams of PrimaLoft® Silver Active insulation at the nylon front panel to retain critical core heat. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex stretch back, sides, and sleeves provide maximum breathability, moisture wicking, and full range of motion.
- PrimaLoft Silver Active Insulation: Lightweight, breathable warmth
- StormRepel® DWR Finish on Front Panel: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeDry® moisture wicking on main body: Pulls moisture to surface so skin stays drier
- Polygiene® Odor Control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Stowaway Nylon Hood: Rolls down into collar
- Thumbhole Cuffs: Provide trim fit, easy layering, and extra coverage
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex main body: 100% nylon front panel and hood
- Yes, I recommend this productSparrow | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsNiceApr 19, 2019
Wear it all the time. Fits true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productIrishbel | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeSo comfortable! And, stretches every which way.Feb 23, 2019
I have and still wear a previous version (sz small) of this jacket and love it! It stretches every which way. So, when this year's jacket came out and saw the new color I just had to have it. I ordered the same size but had to send it back for the next size up, a medium. I am 5' 5 3/4" and weight 117 so this will give you an idea as to the size for you.
- Yes, I recommend this productMelJ | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFit is greatJan 28, 2019
I'm 5'1, 125-130 lbs, 34B chest but with very broad shoulders and large arms (I was a gymnast and diver, and now I swim frequently for triathlon training). So while I take a 0-2 in pants, I'm usually a size 6 in jackets. I think this fits great on the shoulders, which is a problem I virtually always have--even with other Eddie Bauer clothes. The cut is great, and the stowaway hood is really useful. I have the older version in size small, which doesn't have down on the back, but I tried this new version in the store, and since it fits the same, I plan on buying it once it goes on sale. I think the price is a bit high, but on sale, it's absolutely worth it. I use this for all sorts of outdoor activities--hiking, xc skiing, running, alpine touring, a layer for downhill skiing, etc. I notoriously run cold, but in ~20F weather, this is perfect with a lightweight long-sleeved shirt underneath for any high-output activity. For anything from 10-20F degree weather, I wear a heavyweight fleece-lined long-sleeved shirt. Again, I have no problem layering even thick long-sleeved shirts underneath, which is a minor miracle. My current jacket has started to pill a bit, but this happens on any type of clothing when you are active and wearing a backpack, so I'm not too surprised. I think the new version will help with that.