Mountain Ripstop Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The ripstop construction in this nylon shirt helps keep you cool in warm weather with its light-on-your-skin texture. It's also moisture-wicking and has UPF sun protection. A perfect complement to our Guide or Horizon pants and shorts.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Versatile length can be worn tucked or untucked
- Two button-close flap pockets
- Small card pocket on right side seam
- Curved shirttail hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanneGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThank youJun 14, 2021
Love it...not quirky or strange-looking. Would appeal to most styles...I would love to see more colors...WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING ELSE!!...a lot of times, the blouses come back the next year, but they're different. Let the same people make them! LOL.
- Yes, I recommend this productPennyGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLovie itJun 14, 2021
I really like the color of the shirt. It's made of a material that is smooth and comfortable and hangs nice.
- Yes, I recommend this productBKGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, VersatileConsGreat shirt!Jun 13, 2021
Great basic shirt for travel and leisure wear.