Trail Tight Shorts
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
The best trail tights ever made, in a 9" length. Moisture-wicking, compression polyester/spandex fabric, odor control technology, and UPF 50 sun protection. With movement-specific construction that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling.
- FreeDry moisture wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Polygiene® odor control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Secure Zip Hip Pockets: Keeps essentials accessible & safe
- Average inseam: Reg 9"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDBF203 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat active shortsJun 7, 2019
These are substantial, well constructed and great fitting active compression shorts. The side pockets are a useful feature and have zippers for security. My iPhone 7 just fits so if you have a larger phone you may not be able to close the zipper over it. The mid rise is comfortable and doesn't slip down. I am 5'3" 125 lbs and purchased size medium which is perfect. It would be nice to have some color choices other than black, and maybe a lighter weight material/shorter version for the hot summer months.
- Yes, I recommend this productjosaphini | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons run a little smaller than the tights versionFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargelove shorts!!!May 11, 2019
i like them
- Yes, I recommend this productRower | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLarge"long" shortsMay 10, 2019
I like these shorts for rowing as I don't like the shorter rowing shorts usually available for the sport (I am 57 and I prefer to cover my legs a little more). They are well made and the material is a little heavier. One feature that is really nice is that the legs don't bind around the knees. Recommend these.