Trail Tight Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene® odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productATGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTrail leggingsFeb 8, 2020
These are great leggings that form to your body. They are stretchy but not see through, more of a thicker materiel. Used them from hiking/clambering up rocky trails and they withstood it. Color didn't bleed nor did it shrink during wash. Size reference: XS in all athletic leggings, 23-25 inch waist (depends on bloating).
- Yes, I recommend this productTDGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityYogaProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Leggings Ever !!Feb 7, 2020
Trail Tights with angled front pocket zippers are Great ! What happened to the CARBON color ? That was much more slimming than heather grey. Meanwhile the High Rise versions might be too high if you're under 5'10". Otherwise these leggings never disappoint!
- Yes, I recommend this productnons7Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelPros comfyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeall the right placesFeb 5, 2020
these are comfy, fit in all the right ways in all the right places. the fabric is substantial and feels great on. I'm a big and tall older woman and the rise is enough and the length perfect for leggings, just enough stretch where it counts. yet doesn't stretch out. The one caveat is wear a top that covers your backside, it makes all the difference in the world to keep you stylish but not tacky.