Trail Tight Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene® odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJake8009GenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Great weight. Love the zip pockets.Cons Pricey / Poor ValueFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePerfect!Nov 21, 2019
They are great! I'm 5'8 the regular length is good for me (32 inseam) they are a bit pricey but can always grab them on sale. Beware! If you have dogs the fur does stick!
- Yes, I recommend this productswb103Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these trail tights!Nov 5, 2019
I have several pairs of these trail tights and even buy them for gifts for my daughter- in-laws! They are true to size. I am 5'6" 117 lbs and wear size small.They do not shrink with washing. I live in Colorado and hike frequently in them and the the quality is excellent.
- Yes, I recommend this productCal_Yoga_LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome choice for hikingOct 30, 2019
I wore this leggings to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro Feb. 2019. It lived up to the expectation. I layered a thick pants on top of it at higher altitude. The leggings held up very well without smells after 7 days in the mountain. I recently bought another pair of different color. Love it!