Trail Tight Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you as you scramble over rocks and terrain
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem: Ease of movement during angled climbs
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12%spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEJPGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityYogaPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest yoga pantJan 6, 2021
The best trail pant I have bought. Please return this pants so I can buy more. I realaly love the style and comfort of this pants. The fit is wonderful, with side pockets it is versatile.
- Yes, I recommend this productMiaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease bring these backOct 30, 2020
I bought a pair of these last year and wear them all the time. Would really like to buy a few more pairs of them, but can no longer find them. Please bring these back.
- Yes, I recommend this productMNoutdoorgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBring these back. Love these pants!!!Oct 24, 2020
I bought these pants as hiking pants and once I put them on they became my go to outdoor pants. They have pockets on both sides of the legs for easy to access phone. They fit comfortably and stretch and move with you in any outdoor activity. I find them warm when they need to be, but not heavy enough to overheat me on the trail. I hope Eddie Bauer doesn't discontinue these pants. I would buy 3 more pairs if I could find them!! Several of my friends have asked where they can get a pair. I would highly recommend these pants I wear them in the spring, fall and winter in Minnesota.