Trail Tight Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you as you scramble over rocks and terrain
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem: Ease of movement during angled climbs
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12%spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBellaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWomen's Trail Tight PantsOct 19, 2019
I have ordered these pants using the EB size chart. Unfortunately, they are a little to snug. I am a true size M, or 8 These pants are a good buy. Great quality and with a 50% off coupon code a great price too. Love them, I bought another one, one size up.
- Yes, I recommend this productVeronicaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeComfy and flatteringOct 9, 2019
I love these pants! I bought a pair in black and they fit so well and are very flattering that I went back to pick up another color (best value is when they're on sale). My IPhone fits in the leg pocket and I just recently discovered the hidden pocket in the waistband! I'm 5'4", 125# and they're a tad too long but when I wear them with boots it's not a problem.
- Yes, I recommend this productJbugs1956Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fabric, Fit, LookConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for whatever you're doingOct 8, 2019
I ordered these in medium. I am 5'3 130lbs and they fit great. A bit too long for me but I can hem them. Love the fabric, substantial and not so thin you can see every dimple. They are supportive without being too tight. I like them for working out or lounging. Could be worn out to casual occasions, they look nice. Priced right on sale.