Discovery Park Hoodie
Bioceramic, far-infrared (FIR) technology in the soft, polyester fabric enhances its warmth, making this pullover hoodie a welcome choice in chilly weather. The overlapping hood also adds to the coziness.
NOTE:To read about the science behind far-infrared (FIR) technology in apparel, see the government article at www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Quilted look
- Drop shoulders
- Front pockets
- Overlapping side slits at hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 29"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRoryGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityCons Poor FitCuteFeb 17, 2021
It's a very cute hoodie, but the sleeves are a bit tight. I ordered an XS because I am an XS for everything else at Eddie Bauer and I've never had a problem with fit, but as I said the sleeves are a bit tight so you can only wear a light t-shirt under or a tank top. Overall however it is comfortable and cute.
- Yes, I recommend this productLOCGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsThe most stylish hoodie!Feb 11, 2021
Fits my shape perfectly, is comfortable, easy and looks great! Wish I could have one in every color!!
- Yes, I recommend this productPAZhengGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsUnique Quilted Design HoodieFeb 7, 2021
I purchased the hoodie in Teal which is BTW a beautiful teal blue (very true to the image shown on the model). The neck opening is just right without being too big, so the front stays in place. My normal size is S or PM, for this style, I got XS which is still relaxed, but not big on me (5'2"/120lbs) and a layer of t-shirt underneath is not an issue. I like the high split on the side so it is roomy and airy. Love the style. I hope more colors like berry, red, black are available and on sale soon.