Quest Fleece 1/4-Zip - Printed
- Easy Care
Comfortable, quick-drying, 200-weight polyester fleece adds lightweight warmth and won't absorb moisture. Streamlined design for layering, and looks great on its own as well. Deep zip at center chest for quick venting.
- Anti-pilling finish for durability
- Standup collar shields neck from wind
- Raglan sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWesty1950Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo Soft ComfortMay 14, 2020
"Snug as a bug in a rug!" I bought 4 of these soft, warm fleeces to wear as tops for cold weather here in the Toronto area. I love the fit, the colours and prints. I am retired, I do exercise when not in lockdown and sit a lot. I am 5'5", 150lbs. I wear my fleeces as tops versus coverups, however, I could wear a tee underneath so, if you want extra room, order up a size.
- Yes, I recommend this productwoidmomGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat fleece layerMay 12, 2020
This is a great fleece for my use as a hiking warm mid-layer. The 200 wt fleece is also somewhat wind resistant. This has a great fit that still looks feminine. I do size up one size because I layer it over other tops. I want to point out that the Ivory fleece is not printed. Instead, the pattern is burned out, so those spots are see-through thin. This means that it might not be as warm as the other colors. It's still very pretty and I could see wearing it as a cozy top on it's own next winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productCheGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this fleeceApr 11, 2020
I bought my 4th one and love them all. These are my favorite fleece! So soft, comfy and great quality fleece!