Daisy 2.0 Long-Sleeve Wrap - Solid
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Lightweight, moisture-wicking FreeDry® polyester/TENCEL® lyocell/spandex makes this wrap ideal as a packable, minimalist travel piece. The easy style can be worn in a variety of situations, making its functionality all the more versatile.
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less.®
- Tie in front for a different look
- Easy: Our most generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 76% polyester/19% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productkyledawnGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargemy newest love!Sep 7, 2019
I am an open cardigan junkie. I've recently gotten rid of a lot and wanted to focus on essentials of good quality. The Daisy Wrap is it. I have all three colors. I like that it is lightweight so I can wear all year long. I used to only buy j.crew cardis but they always got holes in them. I don't have that fear with the Daisy. Oh, and I absolutely love that they won't wrinkle! I'm notorious for not hanging things up when I should and when I pick up one of these wraps, it always looks fresh and ready to go. I don't need any other wraps/cardigans as long as the Daisy is in my closet!
- Yes, I recommend this productLREGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy "Go To" WrapAug 16, 2019
Searching for more color variety I've purchased wraps from other companies, but always find myself reaching for my Daisy 2.0's for work (stuffs well in a briefcase and comes out wrinkle free!), travel and, well, just about everywhere. It fits comfortably around the shoulders and arms and falls nicely around the hip area. I own black and gray ones - the white wasn't for me so I returned it - but wish other colors were available e.g. rust, dark red, plum, etc. Fall and winter colors please!!
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite wrapJul 5, 2019
I love, love, love this wrap. I have it in four colors (one that is no longer available) and have multiples of all colors. It doesn't wrinkle so I crumple it up and stuff it in my backpack all the time. I pull it out and it looks great. I wish it would come in a berry color and then I would be on cloud nine.