Women's Infinity Ruched T-Shirt
Tarmac To Trail®
Travel has never looked, felt, or performed better. Moisture wicking FreeDry® polyester/spandex provides maximum breathability in warm weather, and the side ruching creates a flattering silhouette. FreeShade® UPF 30 sun protection shields skin, and the built-in odor control keeps the shirt fresher longer.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Shirttail hem
- Raglan sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Care: Turn garment inside out. Machine wash warm with like colors, using mild detergent. Do not use fabric softeners. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- Yes, I recommend this productslburton3Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat BasicsJul 3, 2017
I pretty much love anything in the Travex family from Eddie Bauer. I went for this as a good, basic shirt. The round neck is pretty wide- it's not the most flattering for me, but that's not a drawback for the shirt. I love the ruched sides, and the fabric is so comfortable and moisture-wicking.
- Yes, I recommend this productKLHGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeNice look!May 16, 2017
- Yes, I recommend this productMMariaGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Apr 22, 2017
Love this shirt! It is very long, which is great for me, since I'm 6'0", but would be more like a dress on someone petite. It's a great lightweight layer.