Aster Maxi Dress - Print
A true summer maxi dress, with the warm-weather technology to prove it. Lightweight, ankle-length polyester/spandex has moisture wicking, sun protection, and odor control built-in. Double layer bodice provides light support. Modified cross-back styling.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less.®
- Average length: Skirt is 41" from bottom of waistband
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLobster361Gender MaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsEomens dressApr 20, 2019
Bought this for my wife who wanted a summer dress. It looks great and she loves the print and fabric . Fits right also
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Drapes over my curves really nice.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love maxi dresses and I love the fit and feel of this one.Mar 10, 2019
I live in northern Wisconsin so it will be a while before I can wear it. I can't wait! I bought the other color/design also.
- Smohara1Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice dressJul 26, 2018
I really like this dress. It's very flattering and the fabric is great. No wrinkle. Good to take on a trip. My only complaint would be if you want to wear a bra with it you will need to find a convertible bra for the the crisscross straps on the back of this dress. I'm old school and don't like bra straps showing too much. I found a navy blue convertible bra that works well with it and if it shows a little it won't be that noticeable.