Mineral Wash Terry Crew Sweatshirt
We started with soft cotton terry cloth and treated it to a mineral wash, making the fabric and the colors even softer. This crewneck pullover sweatshirt has a rib-knit neckline and top-applied lace at the raglan sleeve seams.
NOTE: The mineral wash process creates subtle differences in the colors, making each sweatshirt unique.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Raw edge at the cuffs and side-slit hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 24" | Back 25"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnit81Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy & CuteMay 4, 2021
So comfy! Love the applied lace at the raglan sleeve seams.
- crosGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConssummer sweatshirtApr 13, 2021
so soft and love the detail at the raglan!
- seerayGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsCons UncomfortableNot a sweatshirtJun 6, 2021
I was looking for a traditional sweatshirt with a little fleece lining and this is not it. The material is heavier than a long-sleeve t-shirt but not by a lot and it is very thin to be considered a sweatshirt. I order the blue (Lake) in a small because the description said it had a generous fit and I wear both small and medium Eddie Bauer clothes depending on the style. If I was going to keep this I would exchange for a medium as it was small in the shoulders but the body of the shirt is very loose and boxy so I don't think I would like the fit in a larger size. The shirt also has a much more 'distressed' appearance than in the one pictured on-line and the color was a little duller.