- Moisture Wicking
- Brushed Fabric
Ideal for training or generally being active in cool weather, this pullover crewneck combines superior comfort, lightweight warmth, and moisture-wicking performance. The ultrasoft polyester/spandex stretch fabric feels amazing, and the princess seams create flattering lines.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAngelaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsGood Quality and perfect for FallNov 18, 2021
This is a really good quality, warm and the mineral green color is very pretty. This is a snug fit which is nice for warmth and layering but if you don't want that form fitting look I suggest going up at least 1 size. I'm 115lbs and normally wear an XS or S but a M may even have fit better but I'm keeping the S.
- Yes, I recommend this productRockymtnhiGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Oct 30, 2021
Quality fabric, flattering fit. Perfect for cold weather hiking and base layer for winter sports. Very happy with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaskamGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitVery nice but a little snugOct 29, 2021
Really like the style and comfort, wear on hikes and leisurely. I'm 5'3 and weigh 125, I usually get a medium when buying EB tops, but this is a little snug for me, especially after washing & drying (medium heat). If I buy again, would get a large. Fast delivery!