Trail Adventure High-Rise 7/8 Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise 7/8-length leggings are better than ever. We kept the superior Trail Tight polyester/spandex fabric, with its moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, and its Power Mesh waistband. But we've added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted inseam that enhances mobility and fit.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Top-entry reach-in pockets on both sides
- Side-entry secure zip pocket on right
- Inseam: 25" Reg | 23" Petite | 27" Tall | 25" Wos
- Active High-Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbieGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat fit for a short person as full lengthMar 1, 2021
I like to look stylish - not as old as I am. However these leggings seem to provide both.
- Yes, I recommend this producthappyrunnerGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for Running!Feb 27, 2021
Because I LOVE the crossover winter trail adventure leggings, I ordered these for warmer weather. These are not as stretchy as the winter weight leggings, and of course these are 7/8 instead of full length winters. They are both great for running. I always run with my key, and love the zipper pocket to hold it securely. The side pockets are convenient for a phone and wallet when running errands. I am 5'1" and ordered petite; they are a great length and rise.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons10/10 loveFeb 11, 2021
I love how comfortable and thick they are