Trail Adventure High-Rise 7/8 Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise 7/8-length leggings are better than ever. We kept the superior Trail Tight polyester/spandex fabric, with its moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, and its Power Mesh waistband. But we've added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted inseam that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Top-entry reach-in pockets on both sides
- Side-entry secure zip pocket on right
- Inseam: 25" Reg | 23" Petite | 27" Tall | 25" Wos
- Active High-Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMartyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love these pants,Sep 13, 2021
No purse or pack required for my fitness walks and light hikes! Not only are these pants cute and comfy, I can carry my phone, key fob, and ID. I now have them in two colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReally love these!Sep 11, 2021
Substantial material, no see-through, no baggy knees, waistband doesn't roll, pockets are just deep enough, sleek and don't stick out like extra baggage. I wear to work but also would wear them running. I've already purchased more.
- Yes, I recommend this productVictoriaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFinally - the perfect hiking leggings!Sep 5, 2021
The good news is that I've finally found the perfect leggings for hiking! Fabric is just the right weight and wicks moisture well. Two stash pockets PLUS a zip pocket, which is where I like to store my car key. And the 7/8 length is perfect for me -- they come right to my ankle, no bunching or tailoring needed. And unlike other leggings I've tried, the fabric didn't sag or slide down at all during a 5 mile hike. The bad news is that I bought them on clearance and there don't seem to be any other 7/8 hiking leggings or tights available. I am hoping they're just clearing out the remainders of this past season's model and will get more in next season. These are exactly the leggings I've been looking for, for years. I hope they're around to stay!