Trail Tight Hybrid High-Rise Leggings
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- Secure Pocket
The hybrid construction of these high-rise leggings delivers ultimate mobility and exceptional durability. It combines a four-way stretch knit with abrasion-resistant, stretch woven fabric on the front and back leg panels.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- StormRepel® DWR finish on double-weave leg panels sheds moisture
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Flattering high-rise styling
- Interior drawcord waist adjustment
- Two secure zip pockets on each leg
- Gusseted inseam for enhanced mobility
- Inseam, Reg Small: 28"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDdotCGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove These!May 21, 2021
These are great! I'm a Lulu snob for my workouts, but wanted more durable leggings for outdoor adventures and also warmer options for chilly morning walks. I picked up these and the regular Trail Tights with pockets. By the size chart I'd be a S in these (130lbs, 5'2", 28" waist), but ended up choosing M in these because I wanted them to be more like pants and less tight. There's an interior drawstring at the waist in case they stretch out on me. The enforced sections also don't stretch as much as the other areas. I take a S in the regular Trail tights and a 6 in Lulu. These aren't as long in the leg as the other Trail tights. 1-2" shorter would be perfect for me, but I can get away with these as is.
- KayJayGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingPros Easy CareCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableNice, but not great for meOct 22, 2021
The fit on these Trail Tight Hybrid High-rise leggings is a bit odd. I keep buying them, thinking they are improved, but then I give them to goodwill. The foot openings is so tight I can barely get them on & off my heel. And, I have a slim foot! I want tights that are heavier so they don't tear easily on rocks etc,, and also warmer in cooler weather, but these are really hard to get on & off--so much that it aggravates an old shoulder injury. I like the fit of the Luxe tights better, but they are only offered in 7/8 or capris. I would like a pair of full-length Luxe ones. I do like the higher waist--no, make that "At the Waist' fit. I am a pear shape & below waist tights crawl down my backside when wearing them, and it's really aggravating. I don't have that problem with the higher waist pairs. On the plus side, they are a good sturdy legging, but they aren't quite right for me.
- MartGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityCons Poor FitNice fabricSep 3, 2021
These have a weird fit. First, on the model the waist is below her belly button so I never, ever suspected the rise would be so high. I'm 5'9" and 134lbs. I have a long torso, and the waist went almost an inch above my belly button. I got my usual M size, and it was way too big. The waist was loose, the crotch was all wrinkly and they kept coming down. The fabric is really nice though and I am really sad to be returning them but they don't fit me at all. I just wish that for one returns were free and two, they would offer an exchange (they don't). Make sure your purchase has free refund before you buy.