Crossover Winter Trail Adventure High-Rise Leggings
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise leggings are better than ever. Like the original Trail Tights, they feature moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, plus a Power Mesh waistband. But these are built in our Crossover premium brushed fleece fabric for added warmth in cool weather. We've also added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in cargo pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 28"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlcam4Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsNew favourite tights!Nov 25, 2021
Very comfortable, nice and warm, these will be getting a lot of wear! Looking forward to more colours
- Yes, I recommend this productCareGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPut them in the cart!Nov 23, 2021
These tights are perfect! I hike in them through the bush without any pulls or snarls (so impressive - I thought for sure I had made some holes in them by now). I wear them for curling: they keep me warm in the rink and they do not fall down. I wear them cross-country skiing and I love the side pockets for my phone and keys. The fit of these is great. I am 5'6". The tights go all the way just above my ankle bones without any puckering and when worn with socks the length does not leave any skin exposed to the elements. If you are active in the winter outdoors, you won't regret these.
- Yes, I recommend this productDogmammaGenderHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm leggingsNov 14, 2021
This is my second pair of these leggings. Love the style and the details: high waist, long enough legs, handy pockets, cozy brushed inner feel, comfortable stretch. As usual with EB, well made and sturdy. I have the grey heather color, which I ordered last year in Tall Large. This year when I ordered the purple, Large was not available in Tall so I ordered Tall Medium, and it is a good fit too because the fabric is so stretchy. But never stretches out of shape, I hasten to add. Even with the smaller size, they don't look or feel too tight. Very happy with this purchase. EB makes the BEST leggings!