Crossover Winter Trail Adventure High-Rise Leggings
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise leggings are better than ever. Like the original Trail Tights, they feature moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, plus a Power Mesh waistband. But these are built in our Crossover premium brushed fleece fabric for added warmth in cool weather. We've also added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in cargo pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 28"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjulesGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe perfect winter legging!Dec 21, 2020
I tried on several winter leggings, including ones from more expensive brands, and these are by far my favorite. The fit is so much more comfortable. The others I tried on were restricting in the legs, while these felt free and allowed movement without cutting off circulation. I LOVE the high waist. The waistband actually seems to hug me and stay up without squeezing me. I've actually never tried on leggings that walk that line before. Love the pockets. Just great. I REALLY hope these hold up in the wash and don't get picked. I've only washed them once, and they seem ok, but I haven't had them long enough to judge their durability
- Yes, I recommend this productdaniwatsGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsPerfect cold weather tights!Dec 9, 2020
LOVE these leggings! I had to wait a while to receive these because they were on backorder but now that I have them I wear them anytime I go out in the cold for a walk with my son, hiking, cross country skiing, or as a base layer under my snow bib. The high rise is very flattering and I love the pockets on the sides, fits my iPhone 11 no problem. Please restock and add more colors!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productKellyGGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest ones I've found by farDec 7, 2020
I have been searching for new pants to wear at home or on trips out to run errands and these are perfect. The fit is excellent and I love the high rise. I've run into problems with others that are either just a tad short (I'm 5'10 so that's common) and so must be readjusted when I move around or just so loose that they make me look 2 sizes bigger. These are perfect. PLEASE bring them back in stock! I only managed to pick up 2 before all but the 3x were sold out!