Crossover Winter Trail Adventure High-Rise Leggings
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise leggings are better than ever. Like the original Trail Tights, they feature moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, plus a Power Mesh waistband. But these are built in our Crossover premium brushed fleece fabric for added warmth in cool weather. We've also added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in cargo pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 28"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productnmkGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConswarmest leggingsMar 7, 2021
These leggings are the warmest out there; the cold does not get through them. I have walked pretty much every day this winter 2020-2021 (3-4miles) in these leggings in temps down to 25 with windchill and stayed warm. I already have 2 pairs and if EB offers more color choices, I would buy again.
- Yes, I recommend this productMom's on the Loose!Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGet These LeggingsMar 3, 2021
These leggings are just fantastic! They are warm, hold their shape, and wash and dry well. They aren't bulky. I wore these under my ski pants in Yellowstone on a 5 degrees morning hike for 3 hours and was never cold. Later on, I wore them with boots and a long wool sweater to meet friends by the fire and had lots of compliments! Eddie Bauer, please make more colors!!
- LizGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros VersatileConsThe BestFeb 22, 2021
great quality - warm and sturdy...would buy more if they had them in stock!