Trail Light Ruched Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Combining stretch comfort and both moisture-wicking and odor-control technologies, this polyester/spandex V-neck T-shirt delivers active performance and flattering style. Ruching on the side panels gives being active a stylish flair.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Forward shoulder seams to prevent chafing
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 26.5" | Back 28.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 93% polyester/7% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMs BluGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsA new favorite!May 7, 2021
I washed this in a mesh lingerie bag to protect it, then hung to dry. It's a lightweight, wicking material (freedry) that performs well working out or on trails. I bought it for hiking, but I know I'll wear it often. It's a flattering fit, and the ruche detailing on the side is so cute. Would like to get in more colors. I'm 5'3", 118 pounds, a 36C and the small fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productchevenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsnice shirtApr 19, 2021
The shirt is pretty thin, so I don't know how it will hold up. So far have used it for camping. It will probably work well for exercise too
- Yes, I recommend this productMarGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome!Apr 2, 2021
I LOVE this shirt! EB should make this shirt in a bigger variety of colors. Since I am working from home I use this everyday. I have 6 shirts (I repeated two colors). It is very versatile shirt for traveling, exercise or working from home.