Trail Light Ruched Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Combining stretch comfort and both moisture-wicking and odor-control technologies, this polyester/spandex V-neck T-shirt delivers active performance and flattering style. Ruching on the side panels gives being active a stylish flair.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Forward shoulder seams to prevent chafing
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 26.5" | Back 28.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 93% polyester/7% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCtschell74Gender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrail light ruched long sleeve topJun 2, 2021
Nice lightweight fabric, feels cool next to skin, wicking. Flattering v-neck line. I got a compliment first day I wore it. My sister has 2 and I have 1. Wish it was offered in other colors as well as in petite sizing. Great for spring or summer in California.
- Yes, I recommend this productMs BluGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsA new favorite!May 7, 2021
I washed this in a mesh lingerie bag to protect it, then hung to dry. It's a lightweight, wicking material (freedry) that performs well working out or on trails. I bought it for hiking, but I know I'll wear it often. It's a flattering fit, and the ruche detailing on the side is so cute. Would like to get in more colors. I'm 5'3", 118 pounds, a 36C and the small fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productchevenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsnice shirtApr 19, 2021
The shirt is pretty thin, so I don't know how it will hold up. So far have used it for camping. It will probably work well for exercise too