Sunray Sweater Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
Our softest sweater fleece, this full-zip hoodie features a tightly knit sweater finish on the outside and cozy fleece inside for maximum comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Full-zip front
- Integrated hood with neck guard for added warmth
- Two front pockets
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRachel MGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit, stylish designApr 16, 2021
I'm 5'10", 145lbs, size 8 pants and top. I can get away with Regular clothes for many Eddie Bauer items, but love to get Tall when I can, so I ordered this in a Medium Tall and love it, though I definitely could have gotten away with the Regular as well. It's fabulous. On me, the Tall sleeves are a great length and the bottom hem actually sits just below my crotch in the front and right at the base of my rear in the back, but with the lovely split design on the sides it looks perfect. The zippers are metal, not plastic, so the main zipper that runs neck to hem does have a wave effect, but not super drastic. I haven't washed it yet, but because of the zipper I definitely don't plan to ever put it in the dryer. The berry color is fantastic. I wear mostly neutrals but this is the perfect soft color. I typically prefer sweatshirts without hoods, but I was drawn to this style and am so glad I bought it!
- Yes, I recommend this productMissyt71Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros ComfortConsSoft and warmApr 13, 2021
Super cute and comfy. Soft material
- Yes, I recommend this productMNdogmomGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo warm and stylishApr 11, 2021
This fleece is perfect for everything - outdoors or even to grab when I hit the mid afternoon chill finishing the workday in video meetings. I bought a medium, which is perfect with a layer or two underneath. The hood has been great for early spring walks in MN - just because the sun is out doesn't mean it's warm out!