Outpace Storm Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- UPF 50
- StormRepel WR
This is no ordinary full-zip hoodie. The FreeHeat® polyester fleece provides welcome warmth in a low profile with very little weight. It also has a water-repellent finish for those damp mornings, and built-in UPF sun protection, so it's the right choice across seasons and conditions. The streamlined, scuba-style hood's integrated chin guard offers an extra measure of warmth.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeHeat® fleece enhances warmth
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Jacket Ever!Oct 2, 2021
My favorite casual jacket ever! Warm without being bulky. Water repellent while stylish. Perfect for Friday Night Football games. Always get compliments on this jacket too!
- Yes, I recommend this productCINDYGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Versatile JacketJul 26, 2021
This is a great jacket for all conditions, Warmth, water repellant, hood all make it a go to jacket for walking, hiking sailing, layering with other pieces.
- Yes, I recommend this productEllaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIt is a great jacketJul 6, 2021
Bought it for the Fall but on July 4th weekend this jacket came to the rescue when temperature dropped into 60ties and it was wet. Jacket very comfortable and good looking. Didn't wash yet but so far it was worth the money.